Friday, December 2, 2022

The Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia at PAX Unplugged this Weekend!

If you attend PAX Unplugged this weekend and stop by the Hit Point Press booth 3631, you can get your hands on The Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia! I am not attending, but the book is. Hit Point Press has limited copies of the illustrated novel and the 5R stats guide available. I had a great time talking with the folks from HPP at IX this year, and now we are testing the waters by offering my books at their booth. I am excited to see where this leads, and I hope it gets my world in front of many more people. Here are some images that were sent to me of the books in the booth.

Be sure to stop by booth 3631 to check out all the fantastic books available at the Hit Point Press booth.

That's all for another exciting week on the blog... a surprise second post of the day. See you back here on Monday. Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment