Monday, August 2, 2021

There and Back Again 2020 - 2021

For some, this day has already come to pass. For others, it has yet to come or might not even be on the table anymore. Today was the day I returned to the office after working from home since March 2020. While I am reluctant to return, especially since I was comfortable working from home and my productivity was way up, I am not happy with the surge of COVID cases as we are returning. Nothing can be done about it now, the decisions we made and the orders given. I think the loudest cries regarding this move have been from my assistant. He is very much not happy about my return to the office.

 
March 17th, 2020 - The first day I began working from home. 

My assistant was immediately on duty and never left my side.
He is not happy about the current state of things.

August 2nd, 2021 - Back in the office as the Delta variant spreads like wildfire.

That's all for another exciting Monday on the blog. See you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment