Friday, August 20, 2021

TOMORROW! CosmicCon: Monsters and Magic: Card Illustration

TOMORROW, Saturday, August 21st, starting at 11 AM, I will be part of a free virtual presentation about my career and, specifically, Magic the Gathering with the Leon County Publix Libraries. Come hang out virtually while I talk about making monsters, sharing work, and taking questions from attendees. 

Head to the Facebook event for all the details and links to the event. More information and links can be found on the Leon County Libraries site and the Tallahassee Art guide. I hope to see you there!

Join me for a FREE virtual presentation about making monsters for Magic the Gathering and MORE! Saturday, August 21st, starting at 11 AM

That's all for another exciting week on the blog. See you back here on Monday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment