Monday, March 29, 2021

Recent Sketch Book and Artist Proof Drawings

Today I have for you a selection of recent artist proofs that I added drawings to their backs. If you are interested in getting any of these for yourself, just follow the links to my store. I have has a recent spike in artist proof sales, and some are actually getting close to selling out. Starting things off, I have a bonus sketchbook drawing. As a reminder, each of my sketchbooks comes with a free drawing, and while I am nearly sold out of my sketchbooks, I still have a handful left, so the sale continues. Here is a selection of monster drawings.

 
You, too, can get a FREE drawing just like the above drawings when you buy any of my sketchbooks - which continue to be ON SALE!
 
The Shimmerwing Chimera has suddenly seen a spike in its popularity.

The fan-favorite Stinging Lionfish makes an appearance.

Another Shimmerwing Chimera living large and in charge.

I have found the coveted peacock a challenging card to do drawings that I have been happy with. This is likely my favorite peacock drawing and will be the direction I take in future peacock drawing.

The ever favorite Shifting Shadows lizard monster seems to always make an appearance.

Lastly, the Loathsome Catoblepas made a rare appearance and was just happy to be included.

That's all for another exciting Monday on the blog. See you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment