Monday, March 15, 2021

Mystery Project Phase Two Process

I have been teasing here, and on my social media platforms process images of a mystery project, I am working on. While I can not talk about who the project is for or what the images will be used for, I can show process images. Instead of showing the entire image, I chose to provide a little slice of things. I have previous shared some process images of the first of three pieces associated with this project. With the second piece completed, I wanted to share a selection of images from it coming together. It is now time to work on the third and final image, and I hope to have that one completed very soon.

Mystery Project Process
17 x 14 - Colored pencil and acrylic on paper (digital color finish)
© 2021 Christopher Burdett

That's all for another exciting Monday on the blog. See you back here on Wednesday! Until then... 

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment