Monday, November 19, 2018

Morkoth Miniature by Timmy Gansereit - UPDATE!

I have been talking a lot about the Morkoth and handmade miniatures lately. Last week I shared with you the miniature made by Drew Nosotti and back in August I shared the miniature made by Timmy Gansereit. This post is a little overdue, but after the campaign was completed and the monsters all vanquished Timmy contacted me and offered to send me his Mortkoth miniature. I was honored and humbled to say the least. I was thrilled that Timmy wanted me to have his creation and jumped at the opportunity. Timmy's Mortkoth now lives in my office with the rest of my monsters and miniatures and it is a prized addition! A HUGE THANKS goes out to Timmy for his amazing work and his generosity. Here are some images of the Morkoth hanging out in my office...

Custom Morkoth miniature by Timmy Gansereit

That is all for another exciting Monday on the blog. With Thanksgiving on Thursday I will most likely see you back here next week! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment