Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Handmade Morkoth Miniature by Drew Nosotti

Recently it came to my attention that a second person has made a really cool handmade miniature based off my Morkoth illustration from Volo's Guide to Monsters. As with the previous miniature it was posted in a Facebook group. With my love of miniature it is so exciting to see people taking my work and being inspired enough to create their own miniatures. To start things off, here is a look at my illustration of the Morkoth...

Morkoth
11 x 14 - Digital
Art Director - Kate Irwin
© 2016 Wizards of the Coast LLC

I love that the Morkoth seems to be a monster that demands a miniature and people are stepping up to make their own. Drew Nosotti has given me permission to share his photos of his Morkoth miniature and I think it is just wonderful. Drew did a really great job and I think it is extremely faithful to the illustration. This continues to be the kind of thing that gets me excited about working in the gaming industry, people making their own stuff based on the worlds that you help create. Enough of my talking, here is Drew Nosotti's Morkoth miniature...

Morkoth Miniature by Drew Nosotti
Images used with permission of Drew Nosotti

That's all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, see you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment