Wednesday, November 7, 2018

The Return of the Wookiee Navigator - Veteran Turret Gunner

A quick post today about the return of the very first Star Wars card I ever painted. The Wookiee Navigator first saw life in the Star Wars Card Game and went fairly unnoticed. When it was added to to the X-Wing miniature game as the Gunner card it got a lot of attention. Now that the second edition of X-Wing has been released it looks like the Gunner card has made the leap and is now the Veteran Turret Gunner. Here is look at the original art from 2012...

Wookiee Navigator
© 2012 Fantasy Flight Games

The good thing is that this time around the art is a little bigger. I think. Never the less, it is on a bigger card. I think. Which ever it is, here is the card...

Veteran Turret Gunner Card

If you want to get your hands on the card all you need to do is buy one of the new Y-Wing ships and it will be in there...

X-Wing 2nd Edition release of the Y-Wing that contains the Veteran Turret Gunner

That is all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, see you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment