Friday, September 20, 2013

Theros - Toned Paper Magic the Gathering Drawings

With the prerelease for Theros beginning tonight I thought I would share with you today my toned paper drawings for the two pieces I have in the set. Not sure what else to add about these... I am really happy with how they turned out, especially the Catoblepas. It just exudes "RAWR!". That is always good in my book! ...oh, these are also still available if any one would like to own them! :) 

"Loathsome Catoblepas" - Magic the Gathering - Theros
12 x 9 - colored pencil on toned paper
© 2013 Wizards of the Coast

"Breaching Hippocamp" - Magic the Gathering - Theros
12 x 9 - colored pencil on toned paper
© 2013 Wizards of the Coast

As a reminder, for those in the Tallahassee / North Florida areas, I will be attending some of the prerelease events for Theros this weekend ...starting TONIGHT at midnight! I am being hosted by the most excellent gaming store, Gamescape and you can get all the details over on their Facebook event page!

That is all for another exciting week on the blog, see you back here on Monday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

2 comments: