Friday, June 8, 2012

The HULK goes to the IMC - Travel Day 1

Yesterday was the first day of travel for me as I head to Massachusetts for this the Illustration Master Class... and it turns out just like last year I will not be making the drive alone. Turns out that a member of the Avengers will be joining me on my adventures with IMC... the HULK! I have for you some images from the day before I hit the road for the remainder of my drive...

My new driving buddy.
PUNY ARTIST! DRIVE FASTER, HULK WANT KRYSTALS FOR LUNCH! 

Most of the morning was rather turbulent.
PUNY WEATHER MAKES HULK MOODY AND INTROSPECTIVE!

 As the day moved on and I headed north the skies cleared.
 
I had to of course stop at the HAPPIEST PLACE ON .... the border of North and South Carolina.
BUY HULK SOUVENIR SALT AND PEPPER SHAKERS!

 HULK NOT UNDERSTAND ATTRACTION TO PLACE! GARISH COLORS HURT HULK'S SENSITIVE YET ANGRY EYES!

This guy still bugs me...

 HULK WISH YOU MAKE TIME IN DAY SO THAT HULK COULD STOP AND SMELL ROSES... AND RIDE TO TOP OF HAT TOWER!

 The Day moved on and I moved slowly further north.

After some wacky traffic in Virginia we got closer to our goal... oh look, the Nations Capital... I still don't think the GPS should be taking me this close to the White House...
HULK THINK YOU TAKE WRONG TURN!

 Day 1 of driving done... after a nights rest, next stop, IMC!
HULK NOT GET KRYSTALS FOR LUNCH, BUT HULK TIRED, HULK GOES TO BED!

That is all for another exciting week on the blog! As a reminder, I will be attending IMC starting tomorrow so I may not have a chance to post anything next week on the blog, but I will do my best to get an image or two from the week up if I can! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment