Monday, August 22, 2011

All dragons love themselves a Daily Deviation!

I got up this morning to find a rather large number of messages on my DeviantArt account and that can only mean one thing, Daily Deviation! The lucky winner of my third Daily Deviation turned out to be my crowd favorite, Drogon! You can check out Drogon's DA page HERE. A big THANK YOU goes out to DA user kasumichan2003 for featuring the piece as a DA!

Drogon
© 2011 Fantasy Flight Games

If you want to see more about this piece, you can check out my blog posts HERE and HERE. Again, a big thanks to all involved that gave this piece a DD and to all the folks that are now following me and have left comments over on Deviant Art! ...oh, and a big thanks to Zoe Robinson for giving me the assignment in the first place!

See you back here on Wednesday for something new! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact
me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment