Wednesday, October 16, 2024

IX is Next Week!

IX is finally here!  The IX Art Show marks my final show of the year, so I am gearing up to end the convention season with a bang. I will be returning to the Main Show at the GoogleWorks building in Reading, PA, with the Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia and the rest of my monsters. I will be debuting new art from the Grand Bazaar, and if things unfold as hoped, I will have new client work to debut as well. As with all my events this year, I will have Magic the Gathering artist proofs, original art, books, pins, and more.

See you at the Main Show of IX at the GoogleWorks in Reading, PA!
 
I am in booth 218 - head to the second floor of the Googleworks, you will find me in the back of the gallery.

In addition to being in the Main Show, I will be taking part in the first of two Magic SketchFests. At the SketchFest, groups of Magic the Gathering artists will gather in Studio 411 and work on Magic Artists Proofs while fans and attendees talk, ask questions, and purchase the artist proof. I took part in the first one a couple of years back, and I am thrilled to be back and taking part again. It was a lot of fun, and I hope to see new and familiar faces there.

See you at the first of two Magic SketchFest!
Thursday, October 24th, from 3:00-5:00pm in Studio 411 in the GoggleWorks Building.

There are many amazing looking panels, demos, and discussions planned this year, and there is part of me that wishes I was not showing so that I could attend all of the events. And don't forget that on Friday and Saturday nights, the IX Showcase will be taking place in the convention hotel. The Showcase is ALWAYS a blast, and there should be tons of amazing art. I hope to see you in Reading next week!

That is all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog. See you back here on Thursday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment