Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Why Can't You See the Werewolf Post (The One After This One)

Hey, Google, let the kids see the werewolf!

Welp, for some grand reason, Google and Blogger flagged my part 1 post about the werewolf I worked on for the fifth season of Angel. It was flagged and hidden unless you click to see it and are signed into Google. All I am told is that it violates something. No specifics because that would be silly. Why tell me the specific problem when I can have zero idea and thus... not address the precieved issue (because there isn't any violation in my post). I deleted the one image that had FAKE blood on a FAKE werewolf, but that did nothing. I have put too much work into that post to just start deleting more. SO, if you would like to see and read about my work on this show, you will need to jump through Google's hoops while they harass me and ignore actual issues on the web. Fun times!

Here is the direct link to the post.

Let's hope they don't flag part 1 as well... we will find out on Friday.

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment