Wednesday, September 4, 2024

MagiKids x UltraPro Charity Auction

Leading up to Gen Con, I created an image for the good folks at UltraPro for their MagiKids Charity Auction. In the past, the auction would take place at Gen Con, but this year, it is happening afterward online. While the online auction is not live, I wanted to share the piece I did for it and links to the auction landing page. From any of these links, you will be able to sign up for a prize pack giveaway as well as info regarding the auction when it is available. To start things off, here is the image I created for the auction, a mighty Beholder.

Beholder
6.5 x 10.2 - Pencil, marker, ink, and acrylic paint on board
© 2024 Christopher Burdett

I had so much fun with this piece, and it has left me wanting to make more like it. It was freeing to be able to have some fun and experiment. While I have loads of fun working on my book series, there are parameters I am working within for the story, so I am not always in a position to just draw Beholders all day long - no matter how badly I would like to. We will see what comes of my time working on this and what it might lead to. While I have included the direct link to the auction landing page, here is a photo of the QR code for it as well.

This QR code will take you to the landing page for the event.
You can sign up for a chance to receive a prize pack and to get info for when the auction begins.

That's all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog. See you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment