Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Infinity Con 2024 Guest Announcement!

I am thrilled to announce that I will be returning as a guest to Infinity Con this coming July 6th and 7th in Tallahassee, FL. Inifinity  Con is a fantastic event and it is always a joy to share my work with those in Tallahassee. Getting to sleep in your bed while also doing a convention is also a treat. I will be bringing the Grand Bazaar with me again, so you can expect books, art, enamel pins, and a lot of new art! I will share more details when they are released, but mark your calendars, and I will see you at the Donald Tucker Civic Center in a couple of months.

 
Come see me and many others at Infinity Con this July 6th and 7th!

That's all for an exciting Tuesday on the blog. See you back here tomorrow for a treat from the archives. Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment