Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Never Before Seen Art at Pensacon!

UPDATE! ALL AVALABLE PIECES THAT DID NOT SELL ARE NOW ON MY STORE!

As I write this, the good folks behind Pensacon are hard at work to get every last detail finalized for this weekend. This means I do not have final details on everything I wanted to share with you today. That said, I think I have something pretty cool, BUT you will have to come to Pensacon to see it. For the first time ever, I will have some of the original concept art that I created for Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel with me for sale at Pensacon!

I would love to share these pieces with you, but for now, they must remain obscured.
If you would like to see what I will have with me, I will see you at Pensacon this coming Friday through Sunday!

In time, I will share all of this art with you, but for now, those attending Pensacon will get to see them first and have the opportunity to purchase them. These are only a few of the works that I did for the shows, and these are pieces I am comfortable with parting with. It is a mix of early and late work and ranges from paint to marker to pencil. These are all definitely part of the Buffy and Angel history. 

Speaking of art, I will be debuting many new art pieces for book two of the Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia. If you are on my mailing list, you have already seen a lot of this new work, but not all of it. If you are attending Pensacon, you will be able to see all of my newest work for the book!

Lastly, the panels are not finalized yet, so I can not share a complete list of my panels, but I can say that I will be on a VERY cool one that I am looking forward to. I will do my best to announce it ahead of time on social media. This is not everything, though, and I have a couple other surprises planned, but I will share them later or after the convention.

That is all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog. See you back here after Pensacon! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment