Thursday, February 15, 2024

Infected By Art Volume 12 Selected Work

I am happy to announce that I have been selected for inclusion in Infected By Art Volume 12. I love IBA, and it is a true joy to be included in a publication that features so much amazing real art. You can see a complete list of the art included in IBA 12 on their website. This year, while several pieces from the Grand Bazaar were passed up, it looks like a recent piece for Dungeons & Dragons was selected!

Cranium Rats in Disguise
Planescape: Adventures in the Multiverse
11 x 14 - Digital
Art Director - Emi Tamji
© 2023 Wizards of the Coast LLC

This was my favorite piece that I did for that book, and is remains one of my favorite recents works for D&D. And this shows, as always, you never knoew what will make it into a juried event. If you are curious, here is everything I submitted for consideration in IBA 12.

Congrats to everyone that made it in, and a huge thanks to the jury and to Bill Cox for all his work in making IBA a reality. I can't wait to see the completed book firsthand!

That is all for another exciting surprise Thursday on the blog. See you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment