Monday, February 13, 2023

MORE Recent Artist Proof Drawings

STILL playing catch up on the blog with more recent artist proofs that I added drawings to their backs. If you are interested in getting any of these, just head to my store. These are some older ones from last month. They made their journey to Japan safe and sound. Grogu has been very popular in Japan lately, and they have been fun to draw.

Grogu is enjoying using the Force to bring some snacks his way.

Grogu, tired of using the Force, decides using his hand to get the cookies is just as good.

That's all for another exciting Monday on the blog. See you back here on Wednesday! Until then... 

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment