Monday, March 7, 2022

Infinity Con 2022 Guest Announcement

I am happy to announce that I will be a special guest at Infinity Con this June 4th and 5th in Tallahassee, FL. Infinity Con in 2019 was a blast, and the virtual event in 2020 was a lot of fun, but I am excited to be back to an in-person event finally, especially since it will be a two-day event this year. I hope Tallahassee is ready for the Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia! I will be bringing all of the book, art, and more with me. I will share more details as they come available.

 
Come see me and many others at Infinity Con this coming June 4th and 5th!

That's all for another exciting Monday on the blog. See you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment