Tuesday, March 22, 2022

There and Back Again... Again, AGAIN: 730 + 4 Days

This past Friday, March 18th, was the second anniversary of working from home due to the COVID19 pandemic. We attempted to return not once but twice in the past two years, only to find ourselves working from home as Delta, and then Omicron circled the globe. Now, 730 days plus four more, I find myself back in the office for part of the week. Mietze is not happy about this move since, for most of his life, he has had me at home every day to see to his every need. And I can't say I am a fan either, but I have been living at work for over two years now, and it is time to get some of the stress, responsibility, and computer equipment out of the house and back to the office where it belongs. 

While these types of steps do need to happen, and it should be a sign that things are improving, if there is one thing I have learned over the past two years is you can't trust anyone else with your safety. I will continue to err on the side of caution for my peace of mind and the safety of those I interact with outside of work. The good thing is that I am once again around part of my collection and can enjoy it during the workday. Everything seems to be as I left it. So, until they send us all home again when the next variant comes through, I am back at the office.

March 22nd, 2022 - Back in the office again, again... AGAIN.
Looks like everything is where I left it.

That's all for another exciting Tuesday. See you back here next time! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment