Wednesday, December 22, 2021

2021 Holiday Card - May your holidays be something to behold!

Unexpected additional blog post! I had forgotten I hadn't posted this yet, so here we are...

Another year and another holiday card. While I had thought about continuing in the Florida animal theme that I established last year, I ended up going in a different direction. After some discussion with Dear Wife, we settled on something near and dear to me, which would be fun for the holidays. Because nothing says happy holidays like a multi-eyed aberration from an extra-dimensional plane of reality. I present you with May your holidays be something to behold! 

May your holidays be something to behold! - 2021 Holiday Card
9x12 - Pencil and acrylic paint on paper
© 2021 Christopher Burdett

Lastly, here are the card exterior and interior so you can get a feel for what it looks like...

2021 Holiday Card exterior
© 2021 Christopher Burdett

 
2021 Holiday Card interior
© 2021 Christopher Burdett

That is all for another exciting year on the blog. See you back here in 2022! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment