Monday, December 21, 2020

2020 Holiday Card - Seasons Eatings!

2020 has been a unique year, and when it came time for this year's holiday card, I didn't know if I had it in me to make one, let alone come up with an idea. Since it has been a tradition for so long, and it being 2020, it felt like a bad year to skip a card. I decided to do something that would be fun, near and dear to me, and likely well-received. This resulted in a festive alligator with its sack of goodies. Wishing you all the best as 2020 comes to an end, and I hope that 2021 will bring us change. I present you with Season Eatings!

Seasons Eatings! - 2020 Holiday Card
11x14 - Pencil and acrylic paint on paper
© 2020 Christopher Burdett

Lastly, here are the card exterior and interior so you can get a feel for what it looks like...

2020 Holiday Card exterior
© 2020 Christopher Burdett

 
2020 Holiday Card interior
© 2020 Christopher Burdett

That is all for another exciting year on the blog. See you back here in 2021! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment