Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Some MORE Selected Recent Artist Proof Drawings

Today I have for you a selection of recent artist proofs that I added drawings to their backs. With the recent Magic the Gathering print sale I ran, I had a number of artist proofs to fulfill for orders. If you are interested in getting any of these for yourself, just follow the links to my store. Enough promotion, here are some drawings! 

 
The Portent continues to be a popular Artist Proof. So popular that I am beginning to run low on my remaining copies. It has been fun to find ways to make a glowing glass orb of power a fun subject to draw. Here we have a Beholder checking out their Portent.

 
This tentacled horror got their own Portent too!

 
The angry lizard that comes with Shifting Shadows... RAWR!

 
The Narnam Cobra continues to be popular as well. Scribbling away on robot cobras...

 
WAIT! Don't leave, I just got started drawing you!

And one more Portent, this time it is just hanging out and safe for now.

That's all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog. See you back here on Friday! Until then...  

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment