Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Selected Recent Artist Proof Drawings

Today I have for you a selection of recent artist proofs that I added drawings to. If you are interested in getting any of these for yourself, just follow the links to my store. I recently completed a ton of artist proof, and this is the first batch from those completed drawings. 

The Shimmerwing Chimer continues to be a popular card.

As is the Stinging Lionfish.

I never excepted the Festering Mummy to be as popular as it has been, but then again, is it a zombie-looking mummy.

Always trying to find new and enjoyable drawing options for a metal cobra.

The same can be said for the little lizard that thought highly of itself.

The Shifting Shadow is a popular card, and it is not uncommon for an individual to purchase multiples.

That's all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog. See you back here on Friday! Until then... 

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment