Friday, August 13, 2021

Grand Bazaar Coloring Book Pages by Veronica and Jeff Ritchie

One of the fun things about getting a book printed is getting two or even three books published. This is one of the reasons that when it came time to produce The Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia that we looked into having a 5E D&D stats book and a coloring book made at the same time. I very much wanted the stats book, and my wife was entirely behind the coloring book. Today, I have for you some coloring book pages recently shared with me. 

These pages are by Veronica and Jeff Ritchie. I have known Jeff since my time in LA, working on Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel. Jeff was part of a group that raised money for charitable organizations that would have a big celebration every year in LA where people involved with the Angle and Buffy would come and meet with fans. I would suit up as monsters and demons from the show to take part in the events. Jeff has been a huge supporter of my work for many years, and he has been incredibly supportive of my efforts to make the Grand Bazaar a reality. While it is exciting to see what people do with the pages in the coloring book, it is super special to see Veronica and Jeff's creations. I love these so much! Thank you both for the support and friendship!

Gullet coloring page by Veronica Ritchie
 
Zombic Spore coloring page by Jeff Ritchie

That's all for another exciting week on the blog. See you back here on Monday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment