Friday, November 20, 2020

The Prints are Gone, Long Live the Magic the Gathering Prints!

On Wednesday, I announced a liquidation sale on all of my Magic the Gathering prints. In about thirty-six hours, I had completely sold out of my stock of MtG prints. This was the goal, but I was not expecting the speed and completeness of it all. I am currently working through all of the orders and will be doing so through the weekend. The good news is that just under half of the orders went out today. Thanks to everyone that took advantage of the sale!

If you missed out on a print during the sale or one that had previously sold out, you are in luck. As mentioned on Wednesday, Original Magic Art is now handling all of my MtG print sales! I have a dedicated page on the site where my prints and playmats are available. As I only sold prints at 18x12, OMA offers prints of my MtG work in multiple sizes. These prints are open editions and are not signed. Bring them to my next convention appearance, and I will gladly sign any print you bring. I am thrilled to be partnered with OMA to offer all of my MtG prints and playmats. I will continue to offer all of my MtG Artist Proofs on my store. Head over to check out all of my MtG prints!

That's all for another exciting week on the blog. See you back here next week. Until then...
 
For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment