Wednesday, June 3, 2020

The Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia Update - Enamel Pins IN HAND!

*UPDATE! The Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia is NOW AVAILABLE!* 
 
I shared with you last month some images off the production lines of my enamel pins from The Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia. As of yesterday, I have some samples of those pins in my hands, and I could not wait to share them with you! They have turned out so much better than I could have imagined, and it means we are one step closer to having the Grand Bazaar in our hands. Take a look at these images and see for yourself how they turned out.

The Crest of Ethra VanDalia and the symbol of the Construct Guild enamel pins

The Crest of Ethra VanDalia enamel pin

The symbol of the Construct Guild enamel pin

As soon as I have more updates, you can bet I will be here on the blog sharing it with you. We are getting close, July is right around the corner.

That's all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog. See you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment