Friday, June 26, 2020

Infinity Con Tally Goes Virtual

We are in the time of virtual conventions, and I will be taking part in another event this weekend. Infinity Con was initially planned for early June, but with America's inadequate response to COVID-19 events cannot happen for the foreseeable future. In a way to make the best of it, events are moving to digital spaces, and I am thrilled to be part of Infinity Con Tally Virtual tomorrow! I will be speaking at 2 pm on Saturday, June 27th, about making monsters for film, television, games, and beyond. Really looking forward to it and I hope to see you there! All the info about attending the convention and the panels can be found on the Infinity Con event page

Come see me talk about making monsters and be sure to bring your questions!
All the details are at Infinity Con, and I will see you there on Saturday, June 27th, at 2 pm!

That's all for another exciting week on the blog, see you back here on Monday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment