Friday, January 17, 2020

Theros Beyond Death Prerelease - TONIGHT!

If you are in the greater Tallahassee area, I will be appearing at Gamescape tonight for their Theros Beyond Death Prerelease event. I will be signing cards and will have prints, artist proofs, playmats, and original art with me. Those attending will have the opportunity to get their hands on my new Theros Beyond Death prints! I will have prints of the Shimmerwing Chimera and Stinging Lionfish. Each is limited to an edition of twenty and come signed and numbered. I will also be offering the pair at a slightly reduced price! I hope to see you out at Gamscape tonight!

See you on Friday, January 17th at 8:00pm!

Shimmerwing Chimera

Stinging Lionfish

Each print is limited to an edition of twenty and comes signed and numbered.

That is all for another exciting week on the blog, see you back here next week! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment