Wednesday, January 22, 2020

2019 Holiday Card - Elder Greetings

Our holiday cards went out late this past December. To allow that they reached their destinations without spoiling the card for everyone, I decided to give as much time as possible before sharing the art. I wanted to do something a bit more creepy this year, and I hopefully hit the mark with these Elder Greetings. I think the piece speaks for itself, and it was a lot of fun to create.

Elder Greetings - 2019 Holiday Card
Pencil and acrylic paint on paper with collage element
© 2019 Christopher Burdett

Lastly, here is the card exterior and interior so you can get a feel for what it looks like...

2019 Holiday Card exterior
© 2019 Christopher Burdett

2019 Holiday Card interior
© 2019 Christopher Burdett

That is all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, see you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment