Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Kickstarter Roundup - Panakal

Today on the blog, I wanted to point out a current Kickstarter project by my friend Allen Panakal that I think you all might be interested in. Allen is a super awesome artist, and if you have not already checked him out, you should do so NOW!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/allenpanakalart/ancient-ones-collection-enamel-pins?fbclid=IwAR2Sdi_as62B7LItQ-HT13ZasSFrGcqu5jxIJKE7hiHiZH-2q8oeiv6d1ZY

Allen Panakal's Ancient Ones Collection Enamel Pins Kickstarter is not to be missed! Allen is creating his own mythos with his Ancient Ones series of painting, and he is now branching out into enamel Pins. There are many tiers to get the pins and his art if you are so inclined. If that is not all, this Kickstarter offers a crossover! Andrew Thomson is also creating enamel pins, and through Allen's Kickstarter, you can also get Andrew's pins. All the details you need are over on Kickstarter. The Kickstarter is already funded, it ends in just a couple of days, and last I checked it was just a couple dollars away from a stretch goal, so now is the time to act! I am getting my pins, are you getting yours?

That is all for another exciting Tuesday on the blog, see you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment