Monday, April 8, 2019

Sibriex Miniature by Miguel Zavala

I recently came across a cool custom miniature by Miguel Zavala. Miguel has created a great number of custom 3D Dungeons & Dragons miniature models that are available for printing. This time around he made a Sibriex based on my illustration in Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes that came out last year. I think he did a terrific job on it and he gave me permission to share it here on the blog.

Image courtesy of Miguel Zavala

Pretty cool if I do say so myself. If you have a chance, you should check out more of Miguel's work. Here is my painting of the Sibriex so you can see how faithful he was to the original.

Sibriex
Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes
11 x 14 - Digital
Art Director - Kate Irwin
© 2018 Wizards of the Coast LLC

That's all for another exciting Monday on the blog, see you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I'm really happy you liked my 3D model of your amazing work!

    ReplyDelete