Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Infinity Con 2019 Guest Announcement

I am happy to announce that I will be a featured creator at Infinity Con this coming June 29th for a one-day convention in Tallahassee, FL. This is the first time the event will be taking place in Tallahassee, and it should be a lot of fun. I hope to see you out there if you are in the Tallahassee area. I will have all my monsters with me and most likely will be taking part in a panel. I will share more details as they come available. 

Come see me and many others at Infinity Con this coming June 29th!

That's all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, see you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment