Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Art vs Artist - 2018

The art vs artist comparison meme is going around again and while I am probably late to it, I thought I would throw my hat in the ring again. I previously shared some art vs artist images back in 2016. This time around I thought I would just stick with the pieces I am currently working, the monsters of The Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia. Here is my submission for #artvsartist...

Art vs Artist 2018

Not much else to say about this, I think it speaks for itself. I need to get back to work. RAWR!

That is all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, I will see back here soon! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment