Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Art of Kaladesh Book

I am still playing catch up with many things that should have been on the blog months ago. On top of everything this post was suppose to be up yesterday. I guess when you are months behind another day won't hurt. More on this another day...

Today I have for you a look at a Magic the Gathering art book that came out earlier this year. Recently the good folks at Wizard of the Coast have been making these REALLY nice art books around each Magic the Gathering wave. I have been lucky enough to to be featured in two of them, which is nice. I have a history of missing out on these types of things, they either stop be the time I show up or start after I leave. Not this time! The Kaladesh books contains a TON of the amazing art created for the two Kaladesh expansions. These books are great since you can see the art much larger than you would on the cards.

The Art of Magic the Gathering - Kaladesh

I was really happy with how my work looked in the book. Two of my pieces made it in and I could not be happier. The Salivating Gremlins got the 3/4 spread treatment and the Narnam Cobra got a half page. Not sure I have much more to say. If you have a chance to get your hands on the book I highly recommend it! Here are some images of the pages for your viewing pleasure...

Salivating Gremlins

Narnam Cobra

That is all for another Tuesday on the blog, see you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment