Friday, June 24, 2016

Squatlin Orator - Facebook Live Stream Recap

This week I did another live drawing session over on Facebook. It went for about an hour and a half and I finished a drawing. I set out with a game plan this time around and had a goal in mind. At the end of the session I had created the Squatlin Orator, here is how it turned out...

Squatlin Orator
9 x 12 - Pencil on paper
Real time drawing video
© 2016 Christopher Burdett

Overall the session went very well. I received some really great questions and had a lot of fun drawing. For whatever reason, Facebook is not allowing me the option to embed the video over here on blogger, so I have included links below so that you can go back and watch the video at your leisure...

https://www.facebook.com/christopherburdett/videos/10154270579065948/?pnref=story

I look forward to doing more of these as time allows and interest continues. A big thanks to everyone that came out to watch me drawing and to ask me questions. Hope you got a lot out of the experience! Hopefully whatever issue with embedding the videos on other sites will be addressed so that I can share them all here as well.

That is all for another exciting week on the blog, see you back here on Monday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment