Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Me, the Toxic Avenger, and Star Wars

It seems like it will be a Star Wars kind of a week on the blog. Did not plan to do all five days... but it looks like it is gonna happen. For those of you who did not know, there was a time when I preformed as the Toxic Avenger at various events for Troma Entertainment. While being Toxie I got to meet several of the actors that were in the Star Wars films. While it would be nice to have pictures of myself with the actors, there is something kinda fun and weird to have pictures of me as Toxie with the actors. I have a couple of images to share with you today, they are from the 2000 San Diego Comic Con (Phil Brown) and the 2002 Orlando MegaCon (David Prowse and Kenny Baker).

Toxie and Phil Brown AKA Uncle-Owen

Toxie and David Prowse AKA Darth Vader

Toxie and Kenny Baker AKA R2-D2

That is all for another exciting Tuesday on the blog, see you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment