Monday, December 7, 2015

Gulf Specimen Marine Lab Reference Drop - December

Over the weekend I made another trip to the Gulf Specimen Marine Lab, and I have you today a collection of images that I took of this visit. As I have mentioned in the past, this is a great facility! Their Hagfish was very active while we were there and it was a treat to see it. I purchased an annual pass during this most recent visit, so I plan on returning many more times in 2016! Here is but a small selection of the animals they have on display...
Hagfish

 

Sea Turtle

Hermit Crab



Scorpionfish


Tiny Horseshoe Crab

All images © 2015 Christopher Burdett

That is all for another exciting Monday on the blog, see you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment