Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Infected By Art 4 - Public voting now live!

I have submitted a group of pieces to be considered for inclusion in Infected By Art 4. Public voting on these pieces is now open and runs through December 13th. While the book is juried there are places reserved in the book for pieces voted on by the public. If you have a chance I strongly encourage you to head over to the IBA website and vote on your favorite pieces. If your choices happens to include some of my pieces, even better! You can see all of my submission in one location by using this LINK. Thanks in advance for your time!

http://www.infectedbyart.com/contestgallery.asp?cid=26&gid=9217

That is all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, see you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment