Monday, August 24, 2015

Great Old One - Miniature

A couple of years ago I was approached to license one of my monster images for a Kickstarter being run by the good folks over at RAFM for a new line of Cthulhu miniatures they were working on. My Great Old One painting became a featured piece for their Kickstarter and eventually became a stretch goal add on as an actual miniature. In the fullness of time an image has surfaced of that miniature...

Great Old One Miniature

RAWR! I love miniatures and I love miniatures of my monster even more. Here is the original Great Old One piece that this miniature is based on. Hard to believe it has been five years since I created this one, how time flies...

Great Old One
12.8 x 12.5 - Digital
© 2010 Christopher Burdett

Not a bad translation of my painting if I do say so myself. I look forward to getting my hands on one of my own. Be sure to check out the rest of the really cool miniatures that RAFM is working on.

That is all for another exciting Monday on the blog, see you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment