Monday, January 26, 2015

Spectrum for me and you with volume 22

It is Spectrum submission time again, at least for another few hours. I have written about spectrum several times over the years here on the blog and you can read more HERE. I have very little new to add about Spectrum this year save that I did in fact submit some pieces for consideration in Spectrum 22. Or should I say, I made my annual tax deductible tithe to Spectrum.

If you are going to submit to Spectrum 22 you better hurry, the deadline is today!

I am submitting some personal work and some client work this year and have very little expectation of getting in. That is the way of things, they are "the best of the best". Ultimately, I can't get in if I do not submit, so I might as well submit and not make it for real, and get a tax deduction. I tried the digital submission process this year for the first time and it was preferable to sending in prints.

On the flip side, as I mentioned a couple of weeks ago I did make it into Infected By Art 3! Which is super cool and I am thrilled to be a part of this new and growing publication. I submitted some of the very same work to both publications so hopefully some of the mass appeal of my accepted work to IBA3 will rub off on my submitted work to Spectrum 22. We will see in the coming months when my ego is crushed once again.

Let's all think positively!

That is all for another exciting Monday on the blog, see you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment