Friday, January 9, 2015

Infected By Art 3 - Selected Pieces

The internet was a buzz yesterday as people shared their work that was selected for inclusion in Infected By Art 3. I am happy to include myself as one of the artist to be included in IBA3! I am sharing the pages of IBA3 with many of my peers, friends, and all around excellent artists. It is a real honor to be able to have three pieces in the book and it is not lost on me that these are most likely some of my strongest pieces from the past year. ...I am also pleased that one of the pieces is a personal work and not just client work was accepted.

 
Here are nice big versions of all my work that will be appearing in Infected By Art volume 3 so that you can get a good look at it. I am already eagerly looking forward to seeing the finished book that will be filled with so much excellent art.

Yoda
Star Wars: The Card Game National Championship Prize
12.4 x 8.9 - Digital
© 2014 Lucasfilm, Ltd. TM Lucasfilm, Ltd. Under license to Fantasy Flight Games

Gray Wanderer
9 x 12
Pencil on paper
© 2014 Christopher Burdett
Original - SOLD

"Ravenous Leucrocota" - Magic the Gathering - Journey Into Nyx
© 2014 Wizards of the Coast

 That is all for another exciting week on the blog, see you back here on Monday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment