Friday, August 22, 2014

Zoo Atlanta Reference - Scale, Feather, and Fur

Today I have for you a new collection of photo reference that I took while visiting Zoo Atlanta on the return trip from Gen Con. It has become a yearly tradition to stop and check in on the pandas and all the other animals at the zoo after the best four days in gaming. This year offered up some great reference! Some of it was from animals previously encountered while other is from animals new to us at the zoo. I hope you find this reference as useful to you as I find it to me. Here is a selection of the best sixteen images (IMHO)...

All images © 2014 Christopher Burdett

That is all for another exciting week on the blog, see you back here on Monday for NEW WORK! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment