Friday, March 14, 2014

Star Wars toned paper adventures - Bucking Ronto

Concluding a very Star Wars week on the blog I have for you a new toned paper drawing. This time around I revisited the Enraged Ronto that I did for the Star Wars RPG supplement Suns of Fortune. Not sure what else to say... so here is now the final drawing turned out...

Bucking Ronto
9 x 12
colored pencil on toned paper
Original "Enraged Ronto" © 2014 Fantasy Flight Games

That Ronto is so wonderfully "derpy" and was a ton of fun to work up on the toned paper. It is always nice to be able to work off of really nice creature designs. A good foundation offers so much more room to play with it and bring some of my own esthetic to the final product. Here are some images of the piece coming together... as captured in different cities and in different lighting situations...

All images © 2014 Christopher Burdett

That is all for another exciting week on the blog, see you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment