Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Raluk Moorclaw, The Ironmonger - Warmachine - Privateer Press

Holy cow! Straight from 2011 the very first miniature I ever designed for Privateer Press is NOW finally out! Can't believe it has been this long... 2011... how times files, and talk about production schedules. So thoses that play Warmachine can now enjoy the mighty Trollkin Mercenary, Raluk Moorclaw...

Raluk Moorclaw, The Ironmonger
© 2014 Privateer Press

Besides a pose change the design seems to have made it through the production intact. Which is always nice! Here is how the final production turned out...

Raluk Moorclaw, The Ironmonger final production miniature
(Image courtesy of Privateer Press)

Since this was my first piece for Privateer Press... and it was done like a million years ago in the life span of making monsters I am not sure I really have any great or witty stories to share about this piece. I spent most of my time while working on this by getting use to the IP, the art director, and the whole process for making miniatures for Privateer Press. What I can share with you is a WHOLE ton of concepts, roughs, and monster man drawings...








Various Raluk Moorclaw, The Ironmonger roughs and concepts
ALL are © 2014 Privateer Press

That is all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, see you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment