Thursday, November 14, 2013

The Star-Touched Grove - Dungeon Magazine Issue 219

I missed my regularly scheduled post yesterday... sorry about that... To make up for it here is a brand new piece I did for Dungeons & Dragons... it is a BEAR with TENTACLES!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Star-Touched Grove - Dungeon Magazine Issue 219
© 2013 Wizards of the Coast

I was asked to design and illustrate a druid, in bear form, that has been corrupted by the Far Realms and his little porcupine grub buddy. Well, let me say that they needed a bear with tentacles and the rest of the details and requirements were unnecessary! This piece appeared last month in the October issue of Dungeon Magazine - issue 219. I look forward to sharing with you the process and steps that went into making this piece. Be sure to look for that on the blog in the coming months!

As always, I would like to extend a  huge thanks to Kate Irwin for involving me on this project and for her art direction on this piece!

That is all for another exciting THURSDAY(?!) on the blog, see you back here on Friday! Until then... 

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment