Monday, November 11, 2013

Natsumi - Aftermath preview

Aftermath, the newest expansion for Legend of the Five Rings, will soon be upon us. In the lead up to the release I am happy to say one of my cards in the set has been previewed! The wild and wet Natsumi appears! I was tasked with creating this dragon like water elemental as it flowed in and out of the river taking form and liquifying. Here is how Natsumi turned out...

Natsumi
© 2013 Alderac Entertainment Group

Not only was the art spoiled, but the final card with shown off too! It looks like I am giving some monster love to the Phoenix Clan now. I hope it will add to the success of the clan! Here is how the art looks on the card...

Natsumi in handy dandy card form!

I hope to be able to share some more from Aftermath in the near future as the release of the set nears. For now I will leave you just Natsumi... RAWR!

That is all for another exciting Monday on the blog, see you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment