Wednesday, October 9, 2013

The Elves of Uteria and other notable Kickstarters

I was being all mysterious and vague on Facebook and Instagram earlier this week about a project I was working on which I could share my work with you as actively working on it. A rarity to say the least! Well, the cat is out of the bag, I am working on some monsters for The Elves of Uteria RPG...

Michael Bielaczyc has made my involvement public! Thanks, Mike!

Now that everybody knows what I am working on, here is a better photo of the little demon I am currently working. Very much in the early early stages. He is smiling... how bad could he really be?!

Demon drawing in process
© 2013 Christopher Burdett

Expect to see more for these monsters as they take shape on the coming weeks! It will be a nice treat to share these drawings with you as they take shape! RAWR!

While on the subject of Kickstarter and crowd funded projects I have two more projects to direct your attention to! Back in August you may remember me mentioning Strange Nature, a project that is very near and dear to the very talented Jim Ojala. Unfortunately, the first attempt to get funded fell short, But Jim is not going to let that hold him back! He is back and in the final hours of another push to get his project funded and it is almost there! He needs your help NOW to push it over the finish line.

STRANGE NATURE by Jim Ojala

I would be remiss in not mentioning project, especially since I over looked int the first time it was up for funding. Scotty Fields, another of my super great coworkers from when I worked in Los Angeles has a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle fan film.


Be sure to take a moment and help out Jim and Scotty to help them make they projects a reality!

That is all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, see you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment