Monday, April 8, 2013

P’an Ku - Coils of Madness announcement

On April 1st the internet is a tricky place to navigate. When I saw that AEG had announced their next expansion to the Legend of the Five Rings CCG, Coils of Madness, I knew it was no joke. Last year I was asked to update the art for the great mad dragon, P'an Ku and I am happy to see it was used as part of the launch art for announcing the expansion. Here is how P'an Ku turned out...

P’an Ku
© 2013 Alderac Entertainment Group

This was an incredibly fun piece to work on and I am thrilled to be able to share it with you now. I have to admit, I REALLY enjoy drawing and painting dragons that are more in line with the traditional Asian esthetic. I have another piece in the set... but that will have to wait till the set is released. I am on good authority that P'an Ku is going to get some face time in the marketing of the set... which is pretty exciting! P'an Ku has already appeared over the on the L5R website... and is judging you...

P'an Ku sees you surfing the web... and disapproves of your internet search history...

Expect a lot more about P'an Ku and my other piece in the set as we get closer to the release date of the set! RAWR!

That is all for another exciting Monday on the blog, see you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment