Saturday, August 18, 2012

Gen Con 2012 - Day 2

Day 2 was an outstandingly fun day at the Gen Con. Very well could be the most fun I have had at Gen Con to date. Got to meet a lot of folks, have some great chats with artists and art directors, and see a lot of my new work finally get released or get spoiled. Lots to share on the blog in the coming weeks! I think I will let the pictures do the talking...

Andy has been demoing Nexus Ops, it was great to see all the minis I designed out of the box getting used... RAWR!

More sketchbook sketches!

Looking to my right, further into the artist alley, as I sit in my booth... SO much great work to see! 

Looking to my left out into the exhibit hall... SO much to see!

Ralph's new hat was a huge hit!

Standing in one corner of the exhibit hall you get a feel for just how huge Gen Con is and how much there is to see and do.

Still not sure why R2D2 kept shouting 'exterminate' at me and trying to hit me with his toilet plunger.

 Even MORE sketchbook sketches.... RAWR!

Handed off my zombie Mighty Mugg and got a super cool wooden button!

The art awards was super fun and a lot of great art was acknowledged and celebrated.

 I was confronted by the giant ghost of Lincoln's head at the end of the night.

That is all for Day 2, sadly words and pictures can't come close to capturing the fun and adventure that was had. We are getting ready for the day 3, Saturday and looking forward to what it brings. I should be back tomorrow with more pics of my 2012 Gen Con adventures! 

Thanks is all for today, see you back here tomorrow! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment